Attention DISC Users, DISC Training Consultants and Coaches:
Do your DISC training skills need a boost?
Learn how you can become DISC-Certified.
Our next virtual DISC training program begins
(to be announced).
(U.S. & Canada residents only.)
Go DEEP with DISC® is approved for 8 hours credit by the HRCI
Dear HR Professional,
Do you feel like you'd like to know more about DISC training but don't know where to go? Have you ever been asked questions about DISC that you didn't feel 100% comfortable answering?
What would it be like if you could walk into the room and be known as a DISC Training expert, confident you were harnessing the full power of your DISC training?
Have you wondered how DISC could be so deep? Well, it is every bit as rich as other tools out there, such as the MBTI. I am also certified to administer and interpret the Myers-Briggs, but in the workplace, I love the simplicity AND depth of DISC.
Unfortunately, many people don't know the "power of DISC". In the worst-case scenarios, they actually turn people off, due to their own lack of understanding in how DISC testing and DISC evaluation can be used. We will teach you the richness of DISC - from one of the experts. Our virtual DISC training program, Go DEEP with DISC®, is designed to provide you with the knowledge and the skills to use DISC effectively, and enhance your value to your organization and/or clients.
It's time to train the trainer and this program is guaranteed to show you how to craft DISC training solutions effectively within just weeks. Go DEEP with DISC®, will qualify you as a highly-skilled DISC certified Trainer.
You probably have questions about the Go DEEP with DISC certification program, so I want to encourage you to call me personally to get answers to the things you're wondering about. I'll give you straight answers with no pressure. You can call me at 913-268-6070. I'd love to talk with you.
Want to learn more? - Join us for one of our free 45-minute DISC Mentoring Sessions and Go DEEP with DISC training preview calls. Paula Switzer, independent consultant with 20+ years of experience of DISC training, will share with you little known tips such as:
- How the four styles view money
- What each of the four styles needs in "recovery" time
- Some of the latest research on DISC
And you will receive:
- A digital audio clip of the call
- A workbook for the call
- Sample DISC reports
Total Value: $79, and you receive it all FREE!
DISC Training Preview Calls are scheduled for:
|(to be announced)||7:00 am PDT, 8:00 am MDT,
9:00 am CDT, 10:00 am EDT
|(to be announced)||10:00 am PDT, 11:00 am MDT,
12:00 am CDT, 1:00 pm EDT
- Where the DISC model comes from and how it fits in with other models.
- How to administer and interpret the DISC Profile.
- How to determine which application is right for your audience (Everything DiSC Workplace, Management, Sales, Work of Leaders or 363 for Leaders).
- How to correctly present the DISC model to your students.
- How to craft a training solution using DISC and the facilitation materials available.
- How to take DISC deeper within your organization to maximize your ROI.
- How other practitioners use DISC for team building, communication, conflict resolution, management development, and more.
As a participant in the Go DEEP with DISC® training program, you will receive access to our special Member's Area. This is a sample of what is included in the Member's Area. Once enrolled, participants will receive special log-in instructions. Here you will find:
- Your weekly lesson (special workbook for our teleconferences).
- Your homework assignments for the next session.
- Downloadable audio and MP3 files of the week's call for review.
- Progress update forms to check your knowledge of the content.
- A Facilitation Kit of your choice that will provide you with everything you need to deliver memorable DISC training experiences:
|Sample Member's Area|
|Program Module 1: Background and Theory|
|1: History of DISC|
|2: Marston’s Model & DISC Theory|
As a Go DEEP with DISC participant, you will receive:
|Facilitation Kit of your choice. (Everything DiSC Workplace, ...Management, ...Work of Leaders, ...Sales)|
|8 hours of group DISC training coaching sessions by telephone with Paula Switzer, DISC Master Trainer|
|8 additional hours of recorded calls by Paula that you can listen to at any time.|
|Online account for you and/or your company & 60-minute training session|
|New Everything DiSC Workplace Report|
|New Everything DiSC Report of your choice (Management, Sales or Work of Leaders)|
|Additional DiSC reports|
|Weekly handouts and assignments|
|DISC Training tips, exercises, and applications|
|The Great Connection book - this great little fable brings DISC to life, and teaches us how to connect with self and others|
|The Work of Leaders book|
|Leadership Defined book - "a must read for executives, managers, entrepreneurs, students, volunteers, and clergy"|
|60-minute 1-on-1 coaching session with Paula|
Meets every Thursday via conference call. Class times are either morning or afternoon for 90 minutes each week. Class time will be determined by the enrollees prior to the start date of the class.
Each week, students will have an assignment due for the next class. There will be discussions, web-based coursework, and reading to connect the training with real-world application.
Students will also have access to a special web site area full of resources and tips, as well as recorded classes. (See Sample Member's Area)
Each participant will also have to demonstrate their knowledge of DISC through a final exam of key concepts, as well as a teach-back of the DISC model and/or application.
Graduates of Go DEEP with DISC® training will receive a special certificate from Veseca.
When working on-site with clients, I've been paid upwards of $750 per hour for my expertise and consulting. That being said, I've value-packed the most important and powerful DISC knowledge I share with my clients into this program for the minimal investment of $1200/mo. for 3 months.
You'll receive my best DISC training and coaching secrets - and you can listen to them over and over - taking advantage of each and every DISC training and coaching tip, secret, and resource.
Every call will be recorded and available for your use to go back to time and again.
Your choices for payment are:
Early Bird Special - Enroll By (tbd) and SAVE: (U.S. & Canada residents only.)
Join our next
Go DEEP with DISC®
for only $1200/mo. for 3 months
via automatic credit card billing
Join our next
Go DEEP with DISC®
for a one-time payment of $2995 via credit card
Purchase Online 24 hours a day with Credit Card by Secure Server
***Tax deductible: Keep your receipt. In the USA, all expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills are tax deductible.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Veseca is committed to helping you become a qualified DISC practitioner. Our Go Deep With DISC® virtual DISC training program will equip you with knowledge and skills to deliver DISC training effectively in a variety of situations.
If you participate fully in the program by attending the weekly group conference calls, and complete the homework assignments and discussions, you will achieve a level of DISC Mastery held by few.
If you are not completely satisfied, Veseca will refund 100% of your entire program fee. We are committed to well-trained, knowledgeable DISC trainers out in the field. I commend you for investing in you and your organization's future.
I would love to have you join us in this fun program. The friends and kindred spirits you will meet in this session will remain friends long after this program is completed. Thank you for considering this investment in yourself.
Paula K. Switzer
P. S. I am so excited about this program. I have been using DISC for 20+ years, and have picked the brains of many a DISC guru over the last three decades. Many of them have already retired. I want to pass on my knowledge to those who are ready to carry the work of DISC into the next few decades!
P. P. S. You probably have questions about the Go DEEP with DISC training program, so I want to encourage you to call me personally to get answers to the things you're wondering about. I'll give you straight answers with no pressure.
You can call me at 913-268-6070. I'd love to talk with you. (U.S. & Canada residents only.)
In answer to the question "What did you enjoy most about the program?", here were the comments from our anonymous online survey:
- "Small class size, Paula and her voice tone, style and incredible DISC knowledge, Resource Section, easy format for homework, books and other stuff mailed out ahead of class, loved all of it!"
- "Flexibility that if I missed I could use the web to stay on track. The materials were very helpful."
- "Learning all of the information - great instructor - very knowledgable - very engaging"
- "Paula did a fantastic job of pulling everyone in, and of helping address questions, etc. I really enjoyed it all, and learned more than expected."
Learn from one of the best in the industry!
Paula Switzer has been using DISC for over 20 years on a regular basis with her clients, employees, and colleagues. A consistent winner of the Diamond Award for John Wiley & Sons, the publisher of DiSCŪ (see press release article), Paula has spoken at Inscape International Business Conferences and is a key contributor as a select group of individuals called upon for Beta testing new products. Her clients appreciate the way she keeps them informed of new tools, updates to their products, and ideas shared at the conferences she attends.
Paula has published articles about her work with DISC and was a featured author in the book Leadership Defined, where she discusses her model, The Seven Elements of Relational Leadership, weaving in her DISC insights. Not only will Paula share her years of knowledge and experience, but she will coach you in your own use of DISC for improved results with your customers.
Final Details about Go DEEP with DISC®
- Become an expert on the DISC model, a behavioral styles tool used by over 40 million people
- Add a new competency to your resume and open opportunities for you as you advance your career
- Learn a tool and system that will enhance the value you bring to your organization by providing high-quality, results-oriented programs
- Hear how other internal trainers have started their own training and consulting firms using DISC as a key foundational piece in work with their clients
- Introductions, overview of program
- Personal goals and objectives
- Background of behavioral styles
- Who was William Marston?
- Where does DISC fit in with other models?
- Influence of self and environment
- Current language & research around DISC
- Overview of the four dimensions of DISC
- A look at the report in depth
- How to interpret a person's report
- How to apply the content to the workplace
- Overview of online account*
* BONUS: We will also schedule a hands-on training session for you on your new online account, so you know how to use this valuable tool to issue access codes and run individual as well as group reports.4 - Other Everything DiSC Reports
- Everything DiSC Management
- Everything DiSC Sales
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- What is in the kit?
- How is it structured?
- How do you use it?
- How do you customize it?
- Determine the business problem/need
- Analyze your audience
- Develop objectives and time frames
- Select appropriate training tools and resources
- Add activities, discussion exercises & more
- Teach-backs of activities
- Demonstration of DISC training knowledge
- Feedback from instructor & fellow participants
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports
- Everything DiSC Group Reports
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Reports
- Additional Online Reports
- Keeping DiSC alive & reinforcing learning
* All of the above tools are available to help you raise the level of DISC understanding and increase the ability of participants to work together more effectively using the language of DISC. In addition, you will take a look at some of the other reports available to you in your new online account.
Each week, participants call in via phone as well as joining via the webinar format, so they can see what is on the instructor's screen. They also access all Powerpoint slides and class workbooks in a special Member's section of the website. Each class is recorded so that if they have to miss a class or two due to travel or training commitments, they can download the audio file and listen to it after the session.
This program is fast paced, with plenty of room for discussion, reflection and time to discuss concerns. Participants are encouraged to bring organizational needs and issues to the sessions, so they can leave here with a game plan for implementation. In addition, graduates have lifetime free membership in the brand new membership site, where they will find additional resources to help them in their understanding and implementation of DiSC.
"Independent Consultant Achieves Highest Sales Honor"
March 1, 2012, Shawnee, KS – Local business Switzer Resource Group, Inc. (Veseca) has been honored as an Inscape Publishing Diamond Award Winner, Inscape's highest award level. In 2011, less than 1% of Inscape Distributors earned the honor of Diamond Award.
Switzer Resource Group, Inc. brings insight and practical tools to help individuals be more effective in the workplace. "To be successful in workplace relationships, people need to have a memorable framework to understand themselves and others," says Jeffrey Sugerman president and CEO of Inscape Publishing.
This year marks 20 years in business for Switzer Resource Group, Inc. SRG is a full service training and development firm that works with leaders at all levels in organizations throughout the United States and internationally to develop their people. Their President, Paula Switzer, is a past President of the Kansas City ASTD Chapter, a member of the National Speakers Association, and was just named Entrepreneur of the Year for Sales Professionals International. Paula is the founder and creator of Go DEEP with DISC®, the first virtual DISC certification training program of its kind. Paula also speaks on The Seven Elements of Relational Leadership and is a featured author in Leadership Defined.
"Switzer Resource Group, Inc.'s work is helping people learn to be better leaders, managers, and individual contributors," Sugerman says. "Organizations are becoming stronger and more efficient as a result. We are proud to have Switzer Resource Group, Inc. as a partner."
Veseca, formerly Switzer Resource Group, Inc., is a full-service training and consulting firm. We work with our clients to put together the necessary resources for each project as it occurs. We have a broad range of consultants to choose from to help meet our client's needs.
The firm's President and founder, Paula K. Switzer, brings over 20 years of experience partnering with groups and organizations to improve:
- Customer service
- Leadership skills
- Team building
by helping build or strengthen relationships based on trust and individual responsibility.
Visit our companion website:
Why not sign up for our Complimentary 7-Part DISC Training Audio Mini Course.
Click here for more information.
Copyright © 2006 - 2017 Veseca
Go DEEP with DISC is a registered trademark of Veseca